Sunday, May 6, 2007

Purpose of my blog


The purpose of my blog is to show the people what is the global warming, when did started the global warming, the main causes with one specific cause, the main effects with one specific effect, how can stop global warming in the future and how can give the next generations safe world without any problems. In my blog, you can find the answers for all these questions and I will try to give you the main ideas of global warming. Another thing, you can see in my blog I but some pictures about global warming to show the causes and effects and in my blog archive you can find the photo collage global warming enjoy looking the pictures. Moreover, an Inconvenient Truth is the film about global warming by Al Gore. My blog is English project for level 2 in Higher Diploma and I will try to do all my skills to get the best marks in this project. In addition the project is prepared by Paul Grant who is my English teacher.

No comments: