Sunday, May 6, 2007

About me

Hey everybody. It is my first time to do blog and I hope it is not the last time to me. I will begin my blog by writing my profile and I hope you enjoy reading it. My name is Khalifa Saleh Al-Hammadi and my nationality is Emirate. I was born on 9 February 1987 in Sharjah. People born in February are very clever, can be blind in love and get very emotionally involved. They are always faithful. I spent most of my life in Sharjah only last year I came to Abu Dhabi, I felt so difficult to make a friends. However, now I have made loyal friends especially in the college and with my neighbors. I study in Abu Dhabi Men’s College and my program is Higher Diploma engineering (common year) level 2. The next year I am thinking to become a Chemical Engineer. I finished my foundations year in Sharjah Men’s College. My GPA last semester in level 1 is 3.20 and my ambition is to have GPA more than 3.50 in level 2. Moreover, I studied Chemistry, Mathematic, English Communications, Information Technology, and Engineering Technical Practice. My favourite subject is Mathematic. I like solving problems and I'm good in it. My favourite hobbies are playing football, watching TV, chatting with people, read stories and walking in the chornice. My favourite club is Manchester United and I hope they going to win European Champions League. My best player is Christen Ronaldo. This is a review of my life and I wish you enjoyed reading my profile.

1 comment:

Yousef Al Ali said...

You look stupid in picture but I like the rest